The Benefits of iGPR
- Intelligent GP Reporting - iGPR enables the quick, easy and reliable extraction of information from a patient record for insurance reports.
- Software, installation, support and remote training comes at no cost to the practice.
- iGPR saves huge amounts of clinical and administrative time.
- The information used follows a format reviewed by the insurance profession, with non-permitted information automatically redacted.
- GPs are shown the patient’s explicit consent before they can proceed with the process.
- The GP has the final say on the information that leaves the practice.
- The system comes as part of Patient Anywhere or Pocket, which enables secure, remote access to patient records.
- iGPR can be used for other third party reports, such as solicitor requests
- All parties can be confident that personal information is being used in a safe, secure and legally compliant manner, and with all non-permitted information successfully redacted.
For Practice Managers
- Insurance requests can be processed in a matter of minutes, with 100% successful redaction of non-permitted information seen by early users.
- iGPR is fully compliant with Data Protection and Information Governance legislation.
- The system integrates with EMIS versions (WEB, LV, PCS), INPS Vision and TPP SystmOne via the Pocket platform.
- Early users believe iGPR is the answer to all their insurance reporting needs – and can see how it could be used with solicitor or other third party requirements.
- The solution also features electronic payment processing.
- Decrease report turnaround time improving customer service.
- Dramatically increase back-office efficiencies (no more scanning or postage).
- Reduce risk of non-disclosure.
- Enhance underwriting process and timings by using iGPR's intelligent report viewing technology.
- iGPR can be utilised for claims processing
- iGPR can also be applied to other areas (annuities, private health, critical illness etc).
- iGPR means patients can be confident that their GP can securely and efficiently transfer the information they deem relevant to help with an insurance application, and for which they have given their explicit consent.
- The time saved by practices should translate into much quicker decisions on applications for insurance.
iGPR is another example of how Niche Health is supporting the drive to a paperless NHS within primary care – see how noteSpace, is releasing valuable space in practice premises.