The BMA have updated their guidance on the provision of medical reports for insurers in support of patient life-insurance applications.
The principles of electronic reporting, published by the Association of British Insurers, with input from the BMA and the ICO, have been added to the guidance page on the BMA website – click here to view.
For more information about iGPR, please contact our friendly support team on 01527 570 005, or for further reading please visit the iGPR Website..
The Association of British Insurers has today published an article in Cover magazine presenting their principles for electronic GP reporting for the purpose of Insurance underwriting.
The principles have received approval from the BMA and ICO who have recognised the value they will bring.
You can view the article on the Cover Magazine website.
iGPR users will start to see requests for medical reports from Zurich in their inboxes. Zurich are the 6th provider to join the list of active iGPR-enabled insurers.
We are pleased to announce that deployment of iGPR in Scotland is now underway for all Inps Vision and EMIS practices.
Following a national risk assessment carried out by NHS National Services Scotland, iGPR has been identified as a low-risk software solution.
“Personally, I believe this to be a low risk solution and on balance it may reduce risk compared to the existing manual process since it will reduce the opportunity for human error.”
Colin Howarth, Information Security Consultant, NHS National Services Scotland.
For any queries about iGPR, please contact our friendly support team on 01527 570 005.
A busy week ahead for the Niche Health tour bus on its way to SCIMP & SNUG Conference 2016 in Glasgow!
We will be attending:
- SCIMP & SNUG Conference 2016 at The Golden Jubilee Hotel and Conference Centre on Sept 20th and 21st.
- EMIS National User Group 2016 at East Midlands Conference Centre, Nottingham on 22nd and 23rd Sept.
We will be answering any and all questions about our groundbreaking electronic reporting software, iGPR – come and find us for a free demonstration and free user-guides.
We’re kicking off a very busy Q2 with the following events:
- April 12th – Hastings and Rother CCG – Membership Engagement and Learning Event, Bannatynes Spa Hotel, Hastings.
- April 20th – Eastbourne, Hailsham and Seaford CCG – Membership Engagement and Learning Event, Kings Centre, Edison Road, Eastbourne, BN23 6PT.
- April 20th – Londonwide LMC’s Annual Conference, Emirates Stadium, Hornsey Road, London, N7 7AJ.
- SystmOne National user Group Conference – Birmingham International Convention Centre on Tuesday 17th and Wednesday 18th.
- May 24th – Management in Practice Manchester, Bridgewater Hall, Manchester
- June 29th – 30th – Health+Care, Excel London
If you are attending any of the above please drop by our stand for a free demonstration of our time-saving products – and a few free promotional products!
Niche Health are pleased to confirm our attendance at further events early this year:
Further events will be announced when confirmed.
As we get settled into the new year we are delighted to confirm our attendance at the following events:
We hope to see you there! For more information please don’t hesitate to get in contact.
INPS is delighted to announce that iGPR™, Niche Health’s revolutionary intelligent GP reporting software, is being deployed to all Vision practices over the coming months.
iGPR has been developed over a three year period in consultation with GPs, practice staff and the insurance industry to dramatically reduce the time consuming and ‘paper heavy’ process of producing medical reports on behalf of patients.
The solution enables practices to securely receive, automatically redact and complete insurance report requests electronically or where an insurer is not yet ‘iGPR-enabled’, in paper form in a matter of minutes.
In addition iGPR’s redaction engine ensures data safety when generating patient reports for a range of purposes.
It is provided at no cost to all general practices in the UK.
Managing Director of Niche Health Guy Bridgewater said ‘Easing the administrative burden placed on GPs and their staff by external organizations is our key focus at Niche Health. We are excited to be working with INPS to deliver iGPR, which is completely changing the way third parties interact with UK general practice’.
For a full demonstration of the features of iGPR, please watch the iGPR Walkthrough video on the Niche Health website here. The iGPR team can be reached Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 5.30pm on 01527 570005.
As the last quarter gets underway the Niche Health exhibiting team will be in festive spirits whilst demonstrating our time-saving products at the following exhibitions:
- Pulse LIVE (Birmingham) – 15th October – The National Motorcycle Museum. Find us on stand 53a.
- Best Practice – 21st, 22nd October – Hall 3, NEC Birmingham. We will be on stand W42 with iGPR and on stand N57 with noteSpace.
- EHI Live – 3rd, 4th November – NEC Birmingham. Stand TBC.
- Management in Practice (London) – 10th November – Olympia London Conference Centre. We will be on stand 27.
For any further information, questions or comments please give us a call on 01527 570 005.